Re: Icedove/Thunderbird 3.0 (was Re: The future of "nv" ...)

It's "different" for *no ascertainable reasons*.

Fix what *is* broken, not what's not broken.

The same with FireFox/Iceweasel. Major UI and add-on redesigns in an
upcoming version, but the UI is fine just like it is.

That's true! I also hate cosmetics changes.
After upgrade I was scared that it mess all my sub folders.
But at least in Thunderbird/Icedove it is possible to turn back on old way.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic