Re: Sudden reboots with Firefox and Flash

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:05:57PM +0200, Thierry Chatelet wrote:
> No was not the same. But you can hear if fan speed goes up when you load
> either the cpu or the graphic card.

For giggles, I just enabled the BIOS warning beep when my CPU gets >60C. After starting 4x burnP6 and letting it run for a while, sure enough, I got the warning beep. I'm gonna look a little more into this, and maybe involve my vga card in this using FurMark to see what happens there.