Sudden reboots with Firefox and Flash

I recently built a new computer with the following specs:

* Intel Core i7 930
* Gigabyte X58A-UD7
* OCZ Platinum XTC OCZ3P1333LV6GK (6GB DDR3)
* Gigabyte GV-N275UD-896I (nVidia GeForce GT 275)
* 2x 1TB Saamsung Spinpoint F1 HD102UJ
* 2x 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3500630AS
  - both in RAID0 using Intel Matrix RAID

Here's the problem: I initially installed Windows 7 64bit on this pc. Whenever I tried to watch a Flash movie using Minefield and Adobe Flash 10.1, I would always get sudden reboots. It wasn't a BSOD, because I received no such screen and no memory dumps were made. Suspecting that it might be because of Minefield, I installed Firefox 3.6. I received the same results. Even using IE8 and Opera, I would reliably get sudden reboots when watching Flash movies. Fed up with this, I installed Debian Lenny as a dual boot.

All seemed fine at first, however, I also experience the above using Iceweasel 3.0.6 and Flash 10.1 64bit. Puzzled by this, I ran memtest86+ for a few nights, but no errors were found. Windows 7's memory test also doesn't find any problems. I also noticed that whenever I build the index for KDE's builtin help center, I would also receive sudden reboots.

The above situation has me totally stumped. I can play games with no problems for hours, with all settings on the highest settings (I tried Fallout 3, Portal and Team Fortress 2). I can also just use the PC, run Folding@Home for hours with no problems. But whenever I open a webpage with a Flash movie, I receive a sudden reboot in minutes.

Can anyone advise me what to do from here on? I tried googling the initials Firefox + Flash problems, but nothing conclusive came up. I'm posting a message on this list, because the problem is not limited to just Windows, and I believe someone can give me some new insights on this problem.