Re: nvidia 32-bit opengl libs

On 2010-03-30 22:09, briand@aracnet.com wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 00:16:23 -0500

$ apt-file search opengl32.dll
libwine-dbg: /usr/lib/debug/usr/lib/wine/opengl32.dll.so
libwine-gl: /usr/lib/wine/opengl32.dll.so

Anyway, here's the lesson: it takes a minute amount of time and energy to search the Debian repository, so just search it even though it's likely to return zilch. You might actually get lucky...

yeah, well I spend a fair amount of time at the web-site in package
search.  Now I know about apt-file !

:)

It was years before I learned of apt-file...

--
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak
or the timid."  Dwight Eisenhower