Re: nvidia 32-bit opengl libs

In <[🔎] 20100329195956.717827da@windy.deldotd.com>, briand@aracnet.com wrote:
>gotta have 3d accel, so gotta use nvidia proprietary drivers.
>
>some searching leads me to believe that I'm missing opengl 32-bit libs.
>
>some searching through the lib directories tends to confirm this.
>
>do I need to build the nvidia drivers myself, or is there a
>magical-mystery package for nvidia which includes the 32-bit drivers.

bss@monster:~% aptitude search nvidia
[...]
i   nvidia-glx-ia32                 - NVIDIA binary driver 32bit libs
[...]
bss@monster:~% apt-cache policy nvidia-glx-ia32
nvidia-glx-ia32:
  Installed: 190.53-2
  Candidate: 190.53-2
  Version table:
 *** 190.53-2 0
        500 http://127.0.0.1 unstable/non-free Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     173.14.09-5 0
        900 http://127.0.0.1 stable/non-free Packages
        700 http://127.0.0.1 testing/non-free Packages

Maybe?  Make sure you get the version that matches your Xorg driver version.