nvidia 32-bit opengl libs

Hi all,

gotta have 3d accel, so gotta use nvidia proprietary drivers.

the debian package works well for me, however...

I'm trying to install some, uh, "stuff" :-), under wine and it's
complaining about opengl not being available.

some searching leads me to believe that I'm missing opengl 32-bit libs.

some searching through the lib directories tends to confirm this.

I was wondering if anyone has run into any similar problems.

do I need to build the nvidia drivers myself, or is there a
magical-mystery package for nvidia which includes the 32-bit drivers.

lastly, should I file a wish-list against the nvidia driver package for
32-bit libs (assuming that's what the problem is).

Thanks,

Brian