Re: Installing Video Drivers Manually

On 2010-03-30 15:29, Jordan Metzmeier wrote:
[snip]

The wiki article I linked to in the first page gives a short
comparison of the debian way vs. the nvidia way. There is also a
matter of support. I can not speak for the list, but on IRC the Nvidia
installer is not supported. In general, if you follow documentation
from an official Debian source (such as the wiki or reference manual),
you will find more people willing and able to support it.

Look for support at nvnews.net.

--
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak
or the timid."  Dwight Eisenhower