Re: How to read log files

Camaleón:
> On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 23:20:59 +0300, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>
>>> I cannot see any "panic" or "kernel oops" in that log.
>>>
>>> What is the exact behaviour are you seeing?
>>>
>> The machine is locking up and the keyboard leds flash.
>
> When the machine locks, try to access it via ssh.

That won't work when the keyboard LEDs are flashing. That's a clear sign
for a kernel panic. We just haven't seen the corresponding log messages,
though. Maybe they don't make it to the syslog befor the kernel locks
up.

J.
--
If I could travel in time I would show my minidisc to the Romans and
become Caesar until the batteries ran out.