Re: nvidia 32-bit opengl libs

On 2010-03-29 22:33, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
In <[🔎] 20100329195956.717827da@windy.deldotd.com>, briand@aracnet.com wrote:
gotta have 3d accel, so gotta use nvidia proprietary drivers.

some searching leads me to believe that I'm missing opengl 32-bit libs.

some searching through the lib directories tends to confirm this.

do I need to build the nvidia drivers myself, or is there a
magical-mystery package for nvidia which includes the 32-bit drivers.

bss@monster:~% aptitude search nvidia
[...]
i   nvidia-glx-ia32                 - NVIDIA binary driver 32bit libs
[...]

Interesting.

--
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak
or the timid."  Dwight Eisenhower