Re: Iceweasel (from backports) keeps busy cursor at startup

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:21:51 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

(...)

> I think I will forward this thread to the backport list so someone there
> could explain or fix this in any upcoming release.

I've got mail :-)

A kind user from the backports mailing list has replied to my SOS¹.

Basically, the interesting part is that he has discovered that testing
package for Icewasel suffers from the same thing (keeps busy cursor) so
it's not something related to the backport package itself, but kinda
/inherited/ issue :-).

So let's hope they can get it fixed soon in "testing" and then backported
again O:-).

¹ http://lists.backports.org/lurker-bpo/message/20100322.105428.19b69a66.en.html

Greetings,

--