Clamav mail scan with Mutt

Hello:

I've been fighting to get clamav to scan my email. I currently use
offlineimap + msmtp and I can't really get clamsmtp to "work". Usually the
logs say little (if error) or nothing (even with success).

For some reason logs are (even) a bit less verbose as initially.

"clamsmtp -d 4" shows it work, but it doesn't inform activity beyond
that. clamsmtp works as clamav user, the clamsmtp.pid file has the
correct permissions, etc. It "seems" well configured.

Any advice?.. or what works easiest for you for mail scan?
mail-transport agent, general settings, etc....

Just leave mutt and clamav in the chain :)

--
Omar Campagne Polaino