Re: Firefox (and Iceweasel) are unable to play Youtube videos

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 19:11:37 +0000 (UTC)
Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

> One is Flash Player, needed as much as hated, but it's a matter of fact
> that for todays browsing is a "must have".

Disagree.  I do most of my browsing in an IW profile without Flash.
It's easy enough to download YouTube video using youtube-dl or clive /
cclive, and the only sites that seem to really require Flash are flashy
game or advertisement sites, which I can generally do without.  I don't
deny that Flash can be useful, but I wouldn't call it a "must have".

Celejar