Re: Firefox (and Iceweasel) are unable to play Youtube videos

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 10:58, Merciadri Luca
<Luca.Merciadri@student.ulg.ac.be> wrote:
> I have both `flash-plugin - Adobe Flash Player 10.0' on the two
> computers. They are executing Iceweasel v. 3.0.6, and I also tried
> with the up-to-date Firefox.

I have this one:
ii  flashplugin-nonfree 1:2.8
running Sid on amd64.

Try with other browsers. Midori uses WebKit instead of Gecko, but it's
crash-prone. There's Opera (Presto), kazehakase's also Gecko... and
hell, there's IE.

Run firefox from a terminal, that way you'll see the errors when it crashes.

HTH,
Nuno

--
()  ascii-rubanda kampajno - kontraŭ html-a retpoŝto
/\  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail