Re: VLC cannot support the traditional music keys

Merciadri Luca ha scritto:

"easier" because it's modelled after kde - that is, you select an action, vlc tells you "ok - which keys?", you press them, and that's it.

Btw, what do you mean by "missing"?
I may be wrong, but I think you forgot to check "show advanced options" - search for it, it's turned off by default to make life easier on new users ;D