Re: VLC cannot support the traditional music keys
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: VLC cannot support the traditional music keys
- From: Merciadri Luca <Luca.Merciadri@student.ulg.ac.be>
- Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:46:03 +0100
- Message-id: <87bpi238ms.fsf@merciadriluca-station.MERCIADRILUCA>
- References: <87vdgcl7q9.fsf@merciadriluca-station.MERCIADRILUCA> <dQzgJ-7zAfirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <871viyor3o.fsf@merciadriluca-station.MERCIADRILUCA> <dQYyufirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Lorenzo Beretta <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> The only key which works here, with your shortcuts, is the `p'. (It
>> actually goes to the next track, but it produces a result, though not
>> the expected one.) No problem, don't worry.
> Same here - with the default key settings; what I wrote above is just
> an example with random keys, the idea is that if eg you want
> ctrl+alt+s to rewind, you must have 's' in the "stop" action, and
> select both the ALT and the CONTROL checkbox.
Sorry, I had misunderstood.
> "easier" because it's modelled after kde - that is, you select an
> action, vlc tells you "ok - which keys?", you press them, and that's
Mmh okay. I will check it out.
> Btw, what do you mean by "missing"?
> I may be wrong, but I think you forgot to check "show advanced
> options" - search for it, it's turned off by default to make life
> easier on new users ;D
I tried it, but the way to configure keys is not really clear (at
least to me).
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.8 <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----