Re: VLC cannot support the traditional music keys

Merciadri Luca ha scritto:

I'm on testing (which has vlc 1.03), but from what I remember old vlc versions used to look something like this:

CTRL    |       ALT    |       KEY    |      ACTION
 n      |       n      |        'p'   |    play/pause
 y      |       y      |        's'   |    stop
 n      |       y      |        'p'   |    rewind

that means, simply:
play/pause --> 'p'
stop       --> alt + ctrl + 's'
rewind     --> alt + 'p'

(this configuration of course is not what I'm using)

in case you're interested, new versions of vlc make it easier (imho)