Networking problem

I'm describing the scenario. plz help me with this.

In our office we have set up a private network. a central dhcp server
assigns private Ip's to all the Desktops. Now recently we are developing
an automated sms application. so we have made a wired connection with a
local operators smpp server. they gave us an ip and port that should be
used to get connectivity.

Now we want to use a machine which will be connected with the smpp
server and also connected with the office network for accessing our
remote content server(where our website is hosted). I have tried to use
two ethernate cards. but then the machine has two ip adresses one from
dhcp server of our office and another for smpp server.my networking
knowledge is zero. i know this question does not qualify for this
mailing list, but linux community was always helpful to me so i thought
they will help me out off the record:D