[OT]What's the price index of your laptop's battery?

Howdie, fellow Debianites!

Just today I received the spare battery I had ordered from an online
store; the old one had died on me -- as batteries are likely to do,
eventually. It's an original HP spare battery for my HP Compaq 6715b
and it cost just under 84€ with shipping and all. Now, the price
represents roughly 14% of the retail price of the laptop (599€ when
bought a couple of years ago).

I'm wondering what's the battery/laptop price index for other laptops
out there? Is there any brand of laptops which comes with reasonably
priced batteries (say, costing substantially less than 10% of the total
laptop price)? Would you ever buy a car -- or even a mobile phone --
having a battery that cost 14% of the entire car/phone retail price?
Anybody care to share?

--
Regards,

Klistvud