Re: VirtualBox or VMware?

Steve Lamb wrote:
 I think it's pretty rude to quote where I point out the numerous
problems with Microsoft's tripe and then nudge people towards it.

Nah, everyone knows it's just two people's opinions. It's kind of rude to characterize things as "tripe". (Even if they are.)

MS does not support non MS products. This is why it is irrelevant to most of this list. I just brought it up in order to (sorta) dismiss it.

Virtualbox 3 got off to a rugged start, but six updates later, it is not too bad. I use it.

    As of 3.0.6 my WinXP and Linux guests (on a WinXP host) gets this odd bug

3.0.6 is the third update. (Goes by even numbers.) The sixth update is 3.0.12.

I didn't say it was perfect.  I said I use it.

Mark Allums