Re: bi-directional file-synchronization tool
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: bi-directional file-synchronization tool
- From: Emanoil Kotsev <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 22:41:06 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
T o n g wrote:
> Thanks for your feedback, Emanoil. Could you elaborate more? unison
> "looks" promising to me, and I've just learned that there are no ocaml
> runtime dependency for it on i386, amd64. So usability is the most
> important issue to me now. Anyone has positive experience with unison?
I have already forgotten why I decided not to use it, but there wer few
posts with different reasons.