Re: Reason #14749 to hate gmail (was Re: List Ettiquette)

On 2009-08-29 23:06, Neal Hogan wrote:
On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 10:55 PM, Ron Johnson<ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
On 2009-08-29 22:45, Neal Hogan wrote:
[snip]
Just closing the gmail message (i.e., failed joke). I guess it should
have been past  tense.

Makes it difficult (impossible?) to find the correct thread to reply to...

???

I didn't change the thread subject. I suspect it's too late for me to
get your wit (if you're offering any).

I guess the point is (which you seem to agree to) is that there is no
point in fighting the gmail-thing on this list. You are a valuable
participant who doesn't seem to need all debian users to be ~mutt
users to be the recipients of you insights.

In the end, it's their/my loss.

Didn't realize there were any references to gmail in this thread, so I assumed (yes, yes, shame on me!) you meant the "Fetchmail and Gmail" thread from 2 weeks ago,

--
Obsession with "preserving cultural heritage" is a racist impediment
to moral, physical and intellectual progress.