Re: List Ettiquette

<using gmail . . . rich formatting . . . clicked "repy to all">
<oh . . . and this is top-posted>
get over the email format!

gmail provides a nice gui-riffic format that many feel comfortable
using. I don't get where this complaining about client usage is going.
If you a want  more "pure" OS, then . . . ummmm . . . go somewhere
else.

Ron (et al) . . .  you seem to have no problem responding to the
majority of posts to this list. Is it really a matter of principle? We
understand that you "hate" gmail, but when you respond to this post
you will be admitting that it has no real affect on the overall debain
project.

</top posting is an issue . . . not a gmail issue>
</I hope that you can read this>