Re: Reason #14749 to hate gmail (was Re: List Ettiquette)

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 10:55 PM, Ron Johnson<ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:
> On 2009-08-29 22:45, Neal Hogan wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 10:41 PM, Ron Johnson<ron.l.johnson@cox.net>
>> wrote:

>>> I know.  Lost that war a long time ago...

>>> Huh?
>>
>> Just closing the gmail message (i.e., failed joke). I guess it should
>> have been past  tense.
>>

> Makes it difficult (impossible?) to find the correct thread to reply to...

???

I didn't change the thread subject. I suspect it's too late for me to
get your wit (if you're offering any).

I guess the point is (which you seem to agree to) is that there is no
point in fighting the gmail-thing on this list. You are a valuable
participant who doesn't seem to need all debian users to be ~mutt
users to be the recipients of you insights.

In the end, it's their/my loss.