Re: List Ettiquette

Kevin Ross wrote:
> If this is official Debian policy, then why don't they set the Reply-To
> header to be the list?  As it is now, every time I reply, I have to manually
> edit the addressee list.  Hitting Reply only goes to the original poster.

To-Reply-to or not-to-reply-t is a long discussion, not specific to the
debian mailing lists. Some people say it's good, some say it's evil, and
no consensus will ever be reached.

Some mailers have a Reply to list function that is useful for this case.
Others can have this feature with an extension. But if you are using
Outlook as your X-mailer line says, I'm afraid you are out of luck.

--
Cat, n.:
	Lapwarmer with built-in buzzer.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI