Re: Laptop getting so warm : (
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Laptop getting so warm : (
- From: Tim Tebbit <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 18:07:39 -0400
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <1251567080.5460.2.camel@debian-lap>
- References: <1251567080.5460.2.camel@debian-lap>
Hi guys, I'm back ; )
But with the same problem : (
My laptop is getting near to 70C easily running firefox or a virtual
machine in VirtualBox.
What I'm wondering is if a device like this -
http://www.atera.com.br/dispprod.asp?COD=CF6160H - can help me to solve
What do you think ??
Thanks and regards,
Reading this reminded me I bought a can of 3M Dust Remover while back I
haven't used. Pulled the laptop apart spraying out the fan, vents and
everything else around that area. I reclaimed about 10F, and the fan
has yet to even start. I'll have to make a mental note to clean it out
when it hits 110F again. T61 Intel graphics.