Re: Evolution mail; Dumb question but I need answer

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 14:01:36 -0500, jfoster81747@gmail.com wrote:

> [...]

Hi John,

Have you tried:

Select Message -> Forward As -> Inline [1]

or

edit---> preferences--> composer preferences---> forward style and
change it for the drop down and choose inline [2] ?

[1]
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/61590
[2]
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/73036