RE: Evolution mail; Dumb question but I need answer

I want to be able to "forward" some e-mails from evolution in Debian
Lenny: WITH the images in them as inline: Is there a way to do this? I
get some pretty funny stuff from my friends & want to send it to other
friends, but every way I try the images get scragged out of the nessage.
Yes most of them use Windows & this is not an issue with "outlook
express" why evolution. I,ve checked my settings & tried every possible
combination. Any ideas?
John