Re: Help - Updated Squeeze Last Night and My System is Messed Up!

Hi,
On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 7:18 PM, Mark
Phillips<mark@phillipsmarketing.biz> wrote:
> Javier,
>
> I created a new user, and that login worked correctly. The error dialog
> appeared and then disappeared, but the menu bar and lower panel appeared and
> are working.
>
> Is there a config file I need to remove to get my original login to work?
I had a similar problem (my gnome session was eating all my memory),
and I didn't find any doc about all .gconf/ ¿.gconf2/ ? .gnome/
.gnome2/ .gnomerc, ... directories/files meanings :(

So I don't known which file could be causing this behaviour. Maybe
.xsession-errors could help.

Some web with gnome personal directories meanings and which are obsolete?

Regards,