Re: debiantutorials.org seeks input and new blood

On Tuesday 21 April 2009 13:58:13 machiner wrote:
> I seek recommendations for improving the site as well as new authors,
> whether one article or many.  Please consider it.  The site does very well
> in the search engines and it could use some new blood.  I would be
> thrilled, as would the site's readers, if one, or a bunch of you could
> submit something.  All I ask is that your writings are original and
> helpful.  Any topic related to Debian is fine.

If you are seeking help, it might be worth supplying a URL.  The truth of your
assertion that the site does well in teh search engines was certainly
substantaiated, but I hnearly didn't bother.

You have clearly put lot of effort in, and the result is quite impressive, but
if and when I finally reach the stage of feeling that I have something of
this nature to contribute, I like Andrei might prefer to post on the Debian
official wiki.

And I'm afraid that I do agree with some other respondees that I dislike all
animation.  My cursor flashing I am at least accustomed to, but my reaction
to other flashing things is to try and turn them off, and I tend to go away
if I can't, and my reaction to requests that I should register, is in general
to run a mile.

Lisi