Re: debiantutorials.org seeks input and new blood

Hi,
On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 7:28 PM, Andrei Popescu
<andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu,23.Apr.09, 00:13:54, Javier Barroso wrote:
>
>> It would be awesome seeing all the questions asked here (in this list)
>> solved with a pointer to our wiki (this would mean there would be a
>> team which extracts resume from the list and put conclusions in the
>> wiki, but sure nobody has time for this).
>
> Contributions welcome ;)
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/FAQsFromDebianUser
I didn't know that page, good link. Thank you very much for do it
possible. I would like to know which kind of questions could be
allocate there to expand the faq.

I think about more questions that are read here, perhaps we could only
point to resources where there are answered. Examples are:

- My {sound/ethernet/wireless/bluetooth} card is not working, what to do ?
- My computer won't start (Boot loader / X questions)

Of course it are linux general questions, so perhaps debianUserFaq is
not the best site for that points (but if these questions are asked
here continuosly, would be good have it collected).

Another idea would be having "DebianWay" pages in these activities
where debian has procedure itself. Networking, X/console
configuration, alternatives, reportbug, apache .. (and others
components that are configured in debian differently than other
distros). Well ..., thinking it better, all wiki.debian.org describe
the debian way of doing everything (so this comment should be ignore
:) ).

Regards,