debiantutorials.org seeks input and new blood

Tue, 21 Apr 2009 08:42:02 -0400
RE:

Hi,

Some of you are familiar with my little tutorial site as I have seen references from
some of you to articles on the site in my logs. (Thank you for the confidence)

Recently I set up a blog for a couple site members and one older fellow in particular
is going gang-busters!  I would like to expand the site to include any of you that
can muster up an hour a week or so to write tutorials or articles germain to new or
relatively new Linux (Debian) users.

I know you're busy.

The focus is not on advanced Linux users, but people running Linux account for ~60%
of visitors, so some intermediate tutorials are welcome.

My site is totally free and I accept no advertising, nor will I.  Nor will I pay for
submissions.  It just doesn't make any sense.

Linux uptake is growing exponentially and  I feel that Debian is the best Linux
flavor for about everyone.

I seek recommendations for improving the site as well as new authors, whether one
article or many.  Please consider it.  The site does very well in the search engines
and it could use some new blood.  I would be thrilled, as would the site's readers,
if one, or a bunch of you could submit something.  All I ask is that your writings
are original and helpful.  Any topic related to Debian is fine.

Thank you for your time and I'm sorry if any of you consider this spam.   I just
figured this was the best place to put feelers out.

--machiner