Re: how can i turn /dev/null into an MTA?

> No.  It needs an MTA.  Install Esmtp, Nullmailer, or similar.

Back to square one i guess. From the man page, as far as i can tell,
all at does is run commands at specified times... kinda like cron...
why does it need an MTA?

> I continue to find it amazing, though, that people who cheerfully put up
> with the astounding amount of cruft that the Gnome Desktop Environment
> drags in are put off by something as small and simple as an MTA.

Puh-lease, troll me not. I don't use gnome, or kde. I prefer
lightweight window managers like windowmaker, fluxbox or xfce. Happy?
:)

Cheers,
Nuno Magalhães

/\  ascii-rubanda kampajno - kontraŭ html-a retpoŝto