Re: how can i turn /dev/null into an MTA?

> As mentioned in this thread, I don't understand your problem: I just
> removed my MTA and aptitude was quite happy to do so.  So what tool is
> it that "forces" you (or makes you feel forced) to install an MTA?

# apt-get -s remove exim4-daemon-light
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  at bsd-mailx exim4 exim4-daemon-light gutenprint lsb lsb-core lsb-cxx
  lsb-desktop lsb-graphics mailx

Same results for exim4-base and it seems i have... two MTAs? :)

Regards,
Nuno Magalhães