Re: how can i turn /dev/null into an MTA?

Nuno writes:
> Well.. i do need gutenprint if i'm going to use some printers. I'd assume
> 'at' and 'lsb' are required by the system; at least i've seen 'at'
> mentioned a lot.

'at' is priority standard.  While it would be surprising to find it missing
from a Unix system it is not required.  'lsb' is priority extra.  It is not
required and you should only need it for some closed-source packages.

> It seems as though gutenprint depends on lsb and lsb-core depends on a
> mail-transport-agent and at.

There is no package named gutenprint.  Which package are you referring to?
--
John Hasler