Re: very broken X after recent upgrades

On Apr 11, 2009, at 11:11 PM, Paul Scott wrote:

On Apr 11, 2009, at 7:37 PM, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:

If
# dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg
doesn't work for me, I'd try my luck with

# dpkg-reconfigure -phigh xserver-xorg

I forgot for this thread to say that I'm running squeeze/sid (mostly sid).

Obviously in my last post I needed the xorg nv driver. (That error has occurred and been fixed several times today). Reinstalling that, X now appears to be running. I'm at a distance so I can't tell whether the keyboard and mouse (PS2) are working. I'll be back there to check that in about an hour.

Thanks,

Paul