Re: keyboard layout in xserver-xorg (1:7.4+1)

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 11:30:22AM +0100, Anthony Campbell wrote:

Hi,

> I had a similar problem following the upgrade - us keyboard instead of
> gb. That has now gone away after a reboot. But I can no longer quit X
> with Ctrl-Alt-Del and there are other issues with xmodmap as well.

Should've been Ctrl-Alt-Backspace and that's been something changed
upstream. Should be restorable with something like:
Section "ServerFlags"
	Option "DontZap" "false"
EndSection
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.freedesktop.xorg.devel/430

With the xmodmap stuff I'm still fighting (and the now borked intel driver
acceleration). Currently my old configuration is braking my left cursor key.

Sven
--
forevermore