Re: Lenny. How to join multiply Postscript files into one document?

> Would you, please, help me to join multiple Postscript files into one
> document? I have several *.ps files  with formatted text and
> illustrations and want to collect them into a single document.

Not sure what the resulintg document should look like, but if by
"collect" you mean "append the pages", then "cat" might do the trick
(the resulting document should be proper Postscript but will not follow
the "Document Structuring Conventions").

        Stefan