Re: Lenny. How to join multiply Postscript files into one document?

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 10:12 AM, Jerome BENOIT <jgmbenoit@mailsnare.net> wrote:
> Hi !
>
> as a matter of fact I play with PDF files rather than PS files:
>
> epstopdf to convert (you can try ps2pdf or produce PDF files directly (e.g.,
> use pdflatex instead of latex));
> pdfjoin (in pdfjam package) to merge them.
> There is other tools to play with PDF files.
>
> At least for what I do, this approach is fine.

Yes, I agree, PDF is a very nice platform to play with. In my plans,
PS to PDF convertion and further pages merging as PDF is designated as
'Plan B'.

It is preferable to keep files in original format, though.

--
С Уважением,
Марк Гольдштейн

Sincerely Yours'