Re: Lenny. How to join multiply Postscript files into one document?

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 9:53 AM, Stefan Monnier
<monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
>> Would you, please, help me to join multiple Postscript files into one
>> document? I have several *.ps files  with formatted text and
>> illustrations and want to collect them into a single document.
>
> Not sure what the resulintg document should look like, but if by
> "collect" you mean "append the pages", then "cat" might do the trick
> (the resulting document should be proper Postscript but will not follow
> the "Document Structuring Conventions").

Yes, thank you, I do mean "append the pages", but 'cat' also do not
produces a good result. Probably, all pages from all files are there,
but I can not see them. Only pages from the first document in a row. I
am using 'evince' to display the pages.

As you have mentioned, resulting file is not follow the "Document
Structuring Conventions".

--
С Уважением,
Марк Гольдштейн