Re: youtube videos choppy in Testing and Iceape

H.S. wrote:
Hello,

Since I upgraded a few weeks ago after the release of Lenny, I have
noticed that youtube videos in Iceape browser are kind of choppy. This
wasn't the case earlier before the upgrade.

Anybody else also having this problem?

Thanks.

If you are using the ATI or Nvida graphics card then you will need to install the propitiatory drivers. Search the lenny repository for "nvida" if its an Nvida card or "fglrx" for ATI card. You will need to compile the driver for you kernel if you are not using the any of the pre-built kernel that came with lenny. Instructions for compiling is include in the package documentation.

Steven.