youtube videos choppy in Testing and Iceape

Hello,

Since I upgraded a few weeks ago after the release of Lenny, I have
noticed that youtube videos in Iceape browser are kind of choppy. This
wasn't the case earlier before the upgrade.

Anybody else also having this problem?

Thanks.

ever having been read.