RE: Debian RAM supporting.

Whoops, my bad. That is my fault for breezing through the thread. I
somehow didn't connect that the OP mentioned the netinstall. Although I
really don't remember having to do anything different with the HP DL30's
when they came with 8GB (the only experience I have with >4GB & 32bit).
In fact I remember being really surprised that /proc/mem recorded all
8GB...wish I had a box to test that on... :-)

Oh well.
Thanks for the correction.
~Stack~