Re: Adding installed packages to menu

n Thu, Mar 05, 2009 at 03:57:48PM +0900, Bret Busby <bret@busby.net> was heard to say:
> I did say, in the intitial posting, at the start of the thread, that I
> am running Debian 4.0.

  Yeah, I think that I just forgot.

> I had not realised that it is now regarded as obsolete.

  It's regarded as obsolete *by me*. :-)  Other people might disagree.

  Anyway, I think we've pretty well nailed down why you don't have a
menu item.  It's generally a bug in a package if it "should" provide a
menu item and doesn't, but it looks like the bug is already fixed in
this case, just not in the version you're running.

  Daniel