Re: Numeric keypad doesn't work!

Op woensdag 25-02-2009 om 23:27 uur [tijdzone -0600], schreef Dennis Wicks:
Greetings;

I just noticed today that my numeric keypad doesn't work
under Gnome, but works fine in a console session.
(Ctl-Alt-F1) I've tried changing the keyboard brands and
models but nothing makes any difference. Still doesn't work,
regardless of NumLock setting. And the LED does turn on and
off with the NumLock.

Anybody have the solution for this problem?

TIA!
Dennis

I had this problem too a few days ago, some Ubuntu forum stated I should try a [Shift + Num Lock], and it worked.
I have no idea why the keypad ceased to work, but no more troubles here.... 123456789/*-+0