Re: VirtualBox on lenny

"Christofer C. Bell" <christofer.c.bell@gmail.com> writes:

> To add to this, I encourage using /etc/apt/sources.list.d for adding 3rd
> party repositories.  My apt pointer to the VirtualBox repository is in the
> file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/virtualbox.list
>
> Which contains the following:
>
> # Sun xVM VirtualBox
> deb http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian etch non-free
>
> Obviously I'm still on etch.  For lenny your file would be slightly
> different.  This allows you to keep logical separation between between
> official Debian repositories and third party repositories.  I'd probably
> call it a "best practice."

After doing that, I guess then I'm supposed to run apt-get update?
When I do that I get this output at the end:

  Fetched 2283B in 3s (573B/s)
  Reading package lists... Done

  W: GPG error: http://download.virtualbox.org lenny Release: The
  following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is
  not available: NO_PUBKEY DCF9F87B6DFBCBAE

But of course when I run `apt-get update' it does NOT fix whatever is
causing the error.