VirtualBox on lenny

Googling about virtualbox on debian.. I see only older information.
Looks like the wiki at http://wiki.debian.org/VirtualBox
Appear to be somewhat old too and only goes up to etch. Other stuff
shows its from 2007.  I know VirtualBox is under very active
development so wondered if things may have changed since that wiki was
posted.

aptitude search virtualbox shows a bewildering array of packages with
virutalbox in the name... but I see no version numbers.

Anyway, is there a recent outline about how to do this somewhere?

Or any posters here have VirtualBox running on lenny that can say how
they did it?