Re: [OT I think] Which Distro?

Johannes Wiedersich wrote:
Jimmy Johnson wrote:
Why do you flame me, maybe you think it's better to recommend Sidux or
Ubuntu? <G>

I didn't intend to flame you, I am sorry if I sounded like that.

If you don't want a flame, please stop yours as well. I just gave my
opinion, you gave yours. I don't understand why you take to personal
attacks.

This was the first paragraph in your post and was a personal attack.

"> May I remind you that this is a list for 'discussion among debian users'?"

So you don't know that I'm a long time Debian user, you don't know that Mepis is Debian based, maybe you don't know much of anything, but you keep typing and giving your opinion and now you tell me not to take it personal.

Maybe you should stop attacking people that post to this list.

And whats with that "YMMV"? Seems to me it's nothing more than a way to cover your ignorance.

You want to apologize, well then apologize, but don't you dare keep shoving this flame war back on me.

And that's my humble opinion, friend.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Bakersfield, CA. U.S.A.