[OT I think] Which Distro?

Hi
I have been recently looking at other distros to use other than Debian. And i have also been given a new laptop for use in school which i am soon going to be running Linux on. However i don't know what to go for. The 3 options to choose from are Debian(of course), Ubuntu or Fedora. The Laptop is Novatech Branded Clevo M72R(i think). The Reason i ask this is that ubuntu and fedora feel like what OS should feel like to me and feel more 'connected' and not a bit of a missmash which is what debian feels like to me, I moved from OS X August 08. Also they are updated more frequently.
Thanks in Advance
Dean