Re: security (malware) issues in Linux bases OSes

On 2009-02-16_09:37:55, H.S. wrote:
> Paul E Condon wrote:
> > unaware. I suspect that the security is pretty good. Early on, there
> > were powerful organizations that would have benefitted handsomely if
> > Debian had been disrupted, and it wasn't disrupted. But there is
>
> Interesting. Care to elaborate a bit?
>
> Thanks.

Ronnie spoke of an Evil Empire. I think there is another evil empire.
But there are also evil people who believe that they will be handsomely
rewarded by a powerful corporation if they do something illegal that,
they believe, will benefit the powerful corporation.

I have no special knowledge, just a powerful belief in a dark side to
human nature.

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net