Re: k3b & brasero don't work, nerolinux does- works ar 2X

On Fri January 9 2009, Rainer Kluge wrote:
> I am afraid that this bug report will have no effect. The problem
> discussed in this thread seems to be a problem in the tools used by k3b
> and not a problem in k3b itself. The bug report should be for growisofs.
> I would be surprised if the k3b maintainer takes any action. BTW,
> nothing did happen since mid September!

I'll do another one against wodim/growisofs..
that's the part of reportbug I wasn't sure of.. where do you find if a bug has
already been posted, is it close enough to add to, or do you create a new one
because X is different..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800